Well, we are out of school tomorrow, that makes an entire week of instruction lost. However, that is not the biggest loss. The greatest loss is that my kids will not have their library time or laptops to do their research for their projects. Time to think on my feet and come up with a back up plan for them to get finished.
I may ask them what they think ought to happen, they can surprise you sometimes. I guess I have another day to think about how I am going to fit all of Europe into three weeks or less, and how I can get my plan on Russia for the first week of March to fit in, get my discipline book up to date, etc. If nothing else I will start this week out rested and with more thought towards what I want to get done this month.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for your blog this week! I am eagerly looking forward to the next episode of ... You Don't Scare me!!! 10/10
ReplyDelete