OK, today was the day back from Spring Break. In light of that fact, I decided to take it easy on my kids, as I knew that they would have to "get it out of their system". Easy. light assignments, but much to cover later in the week.
I am using anticipation guides for the first time. Employed effectively, I think these can be a useful tool. My first group of kids to complete them blew through it, and we will have to revisit this, let them see where they went wrong.
I am working hard at trying to tap out my tune without giving the tune away by humming it. If I do that, they will only learn to play the song by ear, and be unable to learn the notes to play different songs. Make sense?
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment